Monday, April 4, 2011

A great wine under $10

Here's just a quick little tip from your Uncle Corey. McManis Vineyards produces one of the best, consistently rich, smooth cabernet sauvignons with some real depth to it that I've been able to find under $10 dollars.  I've been picking this particular wine up for the last three years now, and I just opened one up this last Lordsday and was once again amazed.  I pick it up at the Boise Co-op Wineshop, because I service them on my route, and it is always consistently sold out.  I once actually had the manger there put one aside for me just so I was sure to get one.  McManis 2009 Cabernet Sauvignon out of Ripon, California.  Check it out here and then let your heart delight in God's kind gift of wine.

2 comments:

  1. I get all my wine at Trader Joe's. You guys need one. Best place for affordable alcoholic beverages ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark says:
    Uncle Corey...I like wine too.

    ReplyDelete