Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Beer. Real Beer.

Sophisticated, classy jokes submitted in a refined, tasteful and cultivated manner for your genteel and discriminating enjoyment.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Four brewery presidents walk into a bar.  The guy from Corona sits down and says, "Hey, senor, I would like the world's best beer; give me a Corona!".  The bartender gives it to him.

The guy from Budweiser says, "I'd like the best beer the the world.  Give me 'The King of the Beers', a Budweiser."  The bartender handed it to him.

The guy from Coors says, "I'd like the only beer made with Rocky Mountain spring water.  Give me a Coors!"  He gets it.

The guy from Guinness sits down and says, "Give me a Dr Pepper."  The bartender is a slightly taken aback, but gives him what he ordered.

The other brewery presidents look over at him and ask, "Why didn't you order a Guinness?"

The Guinness president replied, "Well, I figured if you-all weren't going to be drinking beer, I wouldn't either."

No comments:

Post a Comment